Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

500 Digital SLR Hints, Tips and Techniques

Olympus Evolt E420 10MP Digital SLR Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko LensSony Alpha A230L 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with Super SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization and 18-55mm LensNikon D40 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor LensNikon D300s 12MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)Nikon D5000 12.3 MP DX Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens and 2.7-inch Vari-angle LCD500 Digital SLR Hints, Tips and Techniques.

That is the next book that I am reading. I mean, I've read a dozen or more books before I even got my hand on my Nikon D5000 camera unit. I even did download a non-printable copy of the camera's manual, but of course, it only added to my misery of trying to learn the unit's ins and outs while it is still a non-tangible property to me...

That is how I do my homework, my advance learning. I proved that to myself 15 years ago or something, when I read a thick book on Corel Draw, whic was around 1995, and then after going through the book from cover to cover, I was able to recall and apply what I have read!

Or maybe that was true 15 years ago...

Anyway, I still carry the habit of reading, and reading voraciously.

So one day, maybe sooner that I think, I'll be putting in a post and telling about that I learned from this book that I have started to read about.

Till then!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment