Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Good dSLR Photography Site

An example of digital photography. This photo ...Image via WikipediaI found one good site to learn and share dSLR photography. No, I have not reached a level where I can be proud of my shots at every push of the button. In fact, I am still switching a lot between the auto (preset) modes and manual mode, comparing and studying and re-shooting at different angles and settings now and then, but for me, since photography is one area that I can say is quite subjective and very personal, that is how I learn.

And with that, i want to introduce to you the dSLR website that I know is good, one look, and the photos and tutorials and all others will be of help to you as well, as it is to me, in our dSLR Photography journey.

Enjoy!

David Busch's Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Third EditionBase Digital Photography
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment