Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Nikon D4

Nikon D4_300Image by louisvolant via FlickrNikon D4_fronttopImage by louisvolant via FlickrNikon D4_backImage by louisvolant via FlickrNikon D4_EthenetCableImage by louisvolant via Flickr07-Jan-2012

I have been recently watching the news over at DPReview.com, and I saw that Nikon D4 is coming up. I went to read the review, and I might just have seen my next dSLR camera: the Nikon D4!

It is called by Nikon as 'the multimedia dSLR', and that's because of its improved and enhanced video capability, one of its many attractions, not to mention its 16MP sensor. And, it is a full-frame camera!

Anyway, not to say more lest I make things worse by doing so, here's the article from DPReview.com: Nikon D4 overview.

Happy shooting.

Till then!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment