Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

4 Photography Books

I  borrowed some books on photography from the library, and actually, there were 16 books that I borrowed. I finished some, and due to time constraint, the rest I cannot read. Then the due date came…

I have to return the books, and for me to be able to borrow them again, I am listing them here, my reference.
  1. Advanced Studio Lighting Techniques for Digital Portrait Photographers – by Norman Phillips
  2. The Best of Photographic Lighting; Techniques and Images for Digital Photographers – by Bill Hurter
  3. The Art of Garden Photography – by Ian Adams
  4. An Illustrated A to Z of Digital Photography – by Nigel Atherton & Steve Crabb
Actually, I saw the name ‘Adams’, and I was thinking, could this person be related to Ansel Adams? (What do you know?)

So there is my list of 4 books that I’m returning today. I will get them back again in a couple of days.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to read them from cover to cover to gain more knowledge on DSLR photography.

Till then…
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment