Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Book to Read: Master Lighting Guide for Commercial Photographers

Master Lighting Guide for Commercial PhotographersWith time no longer on my side, I have to return this book to the library, or incur a penalty from not doing so. What else can I do, than to put it down here, so I can pick it up another day.

All I can do now is to put in here the back cover text, and what makes this book different from all the other photography books that has been written so far, printed or digital.

Here it is:



MASTER LIGHTING GUIDE for Commercial Photographers
by Robert Morrissey

MASTER THE LIGHTING TECHNIQUES YOU NEED TO PRODUCE TOP-QUALITY COMMERCIAL IMAGES

Master the skills you need to produce images what will sell your clients' products in print ads or on the Internet. Includes step-by-step techniques for photographing products, models, rooms, automobiles, and much more.

FEATURES:
  • Understanding the foundations of commercial lighting, including the types of light, the characteristics of light, and how to get a flawless exposure
  • Tips on selecting the right equipment for commercial photography -- from cameras and flash units to light stands and modifiers
  • Directions for creating simple setups to shoot products, rooms, reflective subjects, and more
  • Using panels, honeycomb grids, umbrellas, and softboxes to refine your light for precise control and flawless results
  • Special techniques for photographing corporate portraits, food, liquids, medical and scientific subjects, jewelry, glass and much more
  • Business tips for success in a competitive market



Master Lighting Guide for Portrait PhotographersWhile much has been said, I'm sure there is something to learn from this book.

Reading on the features, I am sure that I will be looking for this book, and I'll make sure that I will read it, study it, and make use of what it has to offer.

Times and seasons come and go,
they bring along the changes, too;
While what was then, is true for now,
Our now back then, ain't true somehow.

And with that I hope that I have perked up your poetic mind a bit.

C'est tout!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment